Tickets and Group Sales
Tickets for individual Cornell Cinema screenings may be purchased in person or online at cornellcinema.eventive.org.
Individual Ticket Prices:
- General Public: $9.50
- Senior Citizens (62+): $7.50
- Students: $7.50
- Cornell University Graduate & Professional Students: $6
- Kids (12 and under): $6
- Matinee Screenings (before 4pm): $7 General Public / $5 Students, Kids (12 and under), and Senior Citizens
Please note: Special ticket prices may be charged for some events.
The Cornell Cinema Box Office opens 20 minutes before the scheduled showtime and remains open until 30 minutes after the film has started. Online tickets may be purchased at any time and can be printed at home or accessed on your electronic device.
Purchase advance tickets today through our online ticketing platform.
Cornell Cinema All-Access Pass
- General Public: $40
- Students (including K-12 students): $30
- Cornell University Graduate & Professional Students: $25
The Cornell Cinema All-Access Pass offers free admission to all regularly-priced screenings for the entire academic year in which it was purchased as well as discounted tickets for special events.
All-Access Passes are offered on an annual basis (for over 150 films) and can be used for one admission per screening. Passes are issued digitally and can be purchased through our online ticketing platform Eventive.
Discounted rates are available for groups of 10 or more and can be arranged by contacting our Cornell Cinema office.
Arrangements for group rates must be made by contacting Cornell Cinema office (607-255-3522 or email@example.com) at least one business day in advance of the screening your group would like to attend.
- 10+ = 50 cents off
- 20+ = $1 off
- 40+ = $2 off
Special group rates are also available for Cornell classes. Please contact us for more information.
Group ticketing options
- List of names: Email a list of the people in your group to us. We can issue e-tickets directly to them.
- Discount Code: We can issue a discount code to your group; your members can use the code to order their own pre-paid tickets.
- Physical Tickets: You can purchase and pick up bulk tickets to hand out to members of your party.
Direct billing is available for Cornell departments if you can provide us with an account number. Please note that refunds for unused tickets are not available.
Reserve the Willard Straight Theatre Balcony!
The Willard Straight Theatre balcony is available to rent for your group. The balcony seats 40 people and you can reserve the entire space for an upcoming screening for $200.
Arrangements to rent the balcony must be made by contacting the Cornell Cinema office at 607-255-3522 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received at least one week in advance of the screening your group would like to attend.
Please note that the balcony may not be available for certain events. Direct billing is available for Cornell departments.