Tickets and Group Sales
Single Ticket Prices
- General Public: $9.50
- Senior Citizens (62+): $7.50
- Students: $7.50
- CU Graduate & Professional Students: $6
- Kids 12 and under: $6
- Ithakid Film Fest Tickets: $5.00 /$4.00 Kids 12 and under
Please note: Special ticket prices may be charged for some events. The Box Office opens 20 minutes before the scheduled showtime, and remains open 30 minutes after the film has started.
To avoid crowding at the Box Office, we strongly recommend purchasing your tickets in advance
Cornell Cinema All-Access Pass
- General admission: $40
- Students (and kids 12 & under): $30
- CU Graduate & Professional students: $25
The Cornell Cinema Digital All-Access Pass is good for free admission to all regularly-priced screenings for the entire academic year in which it was purchased; discounted tickets available for specially-priced events.
The Digital All-Access Pass is now offered on an annual basis (for over 150 films) and can be used for 1 admission per screening.
Advance Sale Tickets
Advance Sale Tickets can be purchased online at cornellcinema.eventive.org
Group Rates are available through the Cornell Cinema office, located in 104 Willard Straight Hall. Special group rates available for classes - contact us for more info!
- 10+ = 50 cents off
- 20+ = $1 off
- 40+ = $2 off
Group tickets ordering options:
- List of names: Email a list of the people in your group to us. We can issue e-tickets directly to them.
- Discount Code: We can issue a discount code to your group; your members can use the code to order their own pre-paid tickets.
- Physical Tickets: you can purchase and pick up bulk tickets to hand out to members of your party.
Arrangements for group rates must be made by contacting the Cinema office (255-3522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) at least one business day in advance of the screening your group would like to attend. We can bill your department if you provide us with an account number. Sorry, no refunds for unused tickets.
Reserve the Willard Straight Theatre Balcony
The balcony seats 40 and you can have the entire space for your group for just $200!
Arrangements to rent the balcony must be made by contacting the Cinema office (607-255-3522) at least one WEEK in advance of the screening your group would like to attend. Balcony may not be available for certain events. We can bill your department if you provide us with an account number.