This series of documentaries is being discussed in the course ARCH 1802 (Introduction to the History of Architecture and Urbanism) being taught by Professor Medina Lasansky, but has broad appeal. From the war torn streets of WWII Europe to the domestic excesses of Florida, these films capture the cultural specifics of different spaces and places. Cosponsored with the Dept. of Architecture.
films in series
- The Rape of Europa February 6
- Visual Acoustics February 13
- My Architect: A Son's Journey March 6
- Rivers and Tides: Andy Goldsworthy Working with Time April 3
- The Queen of Versailles April 17